What's It All About?

Well I don't know the meaning of life, but I can tell you why this site exists. I know, not as cool, but whatever...
The Door-Matt exists so that I, Matt can showcase my art, ideas and talent on the interwebs. That way when and if my dreams, of being a concept artist or visual artist working at some wondrous place in the sky, come true I can say to all you people out there how I did it and thank you for your support, etc.
So I'll thank you in advance... gracias my friends and far thee well as I ride off into the sunset.....

2/2/11

Dump number 3!

Day three of my daily sketch dump....
I'm gonna start running out of pieces to throw on here.
Humphrey Bogart

Heath Ledger as The Joker... sketched on Photoshop

Neil

Eight Ball: Photoshop

Homer J. Simpson painted on Photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment